Elementary, Junior High and Senior High courses are aimed for children fluent in Japanese or children speaking Japanese at home as the first or second language.
Please see the Fundamental Courses for Japanese as second or third language and High School and Adult Programs for adult learners.
- Scholarships available
- Broad array of facilities and rooms (Japanese Library, Multipurpose Hall, Tatami Room, Classrooms, Staff Room, Meeting Rooms and so on)
- Cultural and Martial Art Programs: Calligraphy Club, Shaolin Martial Arts, Aikido, Archery
- Student Council (School Event Planning, Volunteering, Fundraising)
Elementary (Grades 1-6)
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
These classes are aimed at children who speak Japanese at home and teach the foundations of Japanese using textbooks from Japan. There is also an emphasis on teaching Japanese culture and customs.
Junior High / Senior High
1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
3:10 pm – 4:10 pm (elective class)
Developing the opportunity for the future with using Japanese. Students here participate in student council and help out with school events.
Required Number of Years For Each Level
- Kindergarten – 1 year
- Elementary – 6 years
- Junior High – 3 years
- Senior High – 3 years
- Fundamental (Beginner) – Approximately 9 years
- Fundamental (Upper) – Approximately 3 years
Graduation takes place every June. Upon successful completion of one level, students automatically proceed to the next level.
※Not scheduled yet for 2021.
Entrance Ceremony (September)
Classroom Observation Day
Graduation Ceremony for Kinder
Graduation Ceremony and
School wide Class Presentations
|Elementary, Jr & Sr High Timetable (Every Saturday)
|Elementary 1st Period|
|Elementary 2nd Period|
|Elementary 3rd Period|
|Jr/Sr High 1st Period
|Jr/Sr High 2nd Period
|Jr/Sr High 3rd Period