Visitor Internet Service (#VJLS-Visitor)
Visitors have 2 hours of complimentary wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) access at following locations:
1F – Lobby, Japanese Hall, Family Room, Kitchen and Daycare
2F – Preschool, Boardroom and Office Reception
3F – Library (partial)
Connect to “#VJLS-Visitor” from your device.
Open a web browser and you will be redirected to the login portal page.
If you are not redirected to the login page, try accessing a non-secure (non-https) “http” website (ie: http://www.msftncsi.com/ncsi.txt).
1F – ロビー、ファミリールーム、講堂、キッチン、保育室
2F – 幼稚園教室、会議室、管理事務所受付
3F – 図書室(一部)
お手持ちの機器の設定画面から、 “#VJLS-Visitor” に接続します。
画面が表示されない場合、 https:// ではなく、 http:// から始まるサイトに接続してみてください。(例: http://www.msftncsi.com/ncsi.txt)
Connection is NOT encrypted.
Access to LAN including printers is restricted.
User must use 802.11g/n (2.4Ghz) or 802.11n/ac (5Ghz) compatible devices.
(Optional) 802.11k/v compatible devices for fast roaming.
Terms of Service (ToS)
NOTICE OF DATA COLLECTION
VJLS-JH WILL MONITOR AND COLLECT USER’S DEVICE INFORMATION and may further throttle, filter, drop, alter or inject data and contents transmitted through the service in order to provide user authentication, improve the quality of service and to investigate in any potential violation of ToS or the laws.
– The user and their legal guardian(s) bear the responsibility for the material that the user chooses to access, send or receive.
– The user must not use the service in any manner deemed to be illegal or access, send or receive data or contents deemed to be illegal.
– The user must not defame or promote hatred or hostility towards persons, a group of persons or other users of the Internet.
– The user must not attempt to gain deliberate access to computers or systems which users are not authorized to access or attempt to circumvent security measures of such computers or systems.
– The user must not access, download or upload malicious software (“malware”) including but not limited to computer viruses, spyware or worms, or attempt to disrupt a service with malicious intent (“attack”) by including but not limited to port scanning, flooding or conducting denial of service (DoS) attacks, or upload information regarding the creation and distribution of such malware or attacks.
– The user and their legal guardian(s) bear the responsibility to install, configure, maintain, update and execute appropriate software or hardware to protect and encrypt the user, data or device from malware, attacks or inappropriate contents.
– The user must not resell this service or use it to host a server.
– The user must terminate the use of this service when directed by VJLS-JH administrative or teaching staff.
THIS SERVICE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NO TECHNICAL SUPPORT IS PROVIDED for this service. VJLS-JH may restrict access or disconnect user, or terminate the service altogether at any time without a cause. Under no circumstances will the VJLS-JH be held responsible or liable in any way for any claims, damages, losses, expenses, costs or liabilities whatsoever resulting or arising directly or indirectly from user’s use of or inability to use this service, even if the VJLS-JH has been made aware of the possibility of such damages in advance.